A-1532/A-1533 EXTENDED-RANGE UNIVERSAL SCAN TARGETS
Our new line of low-cost, medium-resolution, extended-range targets (A-1532 and A-1533) have been designed for optics users who do not require the ultra accuracy of our machine-tool alignment targets but desire the added accuracy and greater timesavings of our new line of lasers (L-730 Series).
Designed to work with all of Hamar Laser Instruments' continuously sweeping lasers, most sweeping lasers from other manufacturers, and with theodolites scales for dimensional measurement, these targets are well suited for indoor construction work or any applications that require measurement of flatness, levelness, straightness, squareness and parallelism.
The targets all have built-in measurement displays and a measurment capability of .001" (.025 mm). The A-1533 features a large-number, rotating display for viewing the measurements from behind or to the side of the target.
The targets features measuring ranges of up to 3" (76 mm) with selectable resolutions of 0.001" (0.02 mm), 0.005" (0.1 mm) and 0.010" (0.2 mm). They can also easily be converted to a height gage, as the center of the target has been set to a tightly controlled dimension. Attach a precision spacer to the base of the target and the exact dimension from laser plane to the measured surface can be obtained. Optional precision spacers are available in 1" (25 mm), 2" (50 mm), 3" (75 mm) and 6" (150 mm) sizes, all of which are accurate to .0001" (.0025 mm). The target is powered by a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery.
Flatness, levelness, straightness, squareness and parallelism of machine tools, and roll alignment applications with resolution requirements of 0.001" (0.01 mm) or higher. For use with L-730, L-731, L-732 and L-733 lasers.
- Large measuring range - 1.5" (38 mm) to 3" (76 mm)
- A-1533's display rotates 355 degrees and has large numbers for long-distance applications
- Multiple display modes
- ZERO - zero at any point on the full range of the target,
- TGT CTR - provides the reading relative to mechanical target center, and
- BASE - provide the actual dimension from the base of the target to the laser beam.
- Automatic on/off operation - target activates when the laser beam sweeps across the target cell.
- Optional bracket for use with theodolite scales.
- Display indicators provide immediate "off target" status.
- English and metric units switch
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery for long life and usage.
- AC adapter/charger, low battery and charging indicators..
|Size:||See dimensional drawing|
|Mount:||1/4-20 UNC threaded hole on target base|
|Target Resolution:||User Selectable: .001" (.01mm), .005" (.05 mm) and .01" (.1 mm)|
A-1533: 3.0" (76mm)
Acceptance Range: +/- 25º
|Operational Modes:||ZERO - zero at any point on the full range of the target
TGT CTR - provides the reading relative to mechanical target center
BASE - provide the actual dimension from the base of the target to the laser beam
|Power:||3.5 V, 1350 mAh Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life:||8 hours, continuous operation|
|Operating Distance:||Typically up to 100 feet (30 M) from laser to target. Varies with the type of laser used.|