Set of 2 measuring discs with 2 measuring legs, customized to 1 bore ID. One ring is installed on each end of the A-221 Small-Bore 2-Axis Target to adapt it to specified bore diameter. Designed for bores ranging from 1.18-2.00 in. (30-51 mm) diameter bores. Self-centers the A-221 into a bore to measure straightness/alignment. Takes about 5 seconds to get a measurement.
- Single-barrel extruders
- Twin-barrel extruders
- Customized measuring legs machined to a specific length for 1 extruder bore.
- Measuring Legs insert quickly into A-221STA for easy assembly and fast alignments.
- Self-centers the A-221 Target into the bore to .0005 in. (0.013 mm) accurcy.
- Takes 5 seconds to take a bore alignment measurement.
Variable. Customized to 1 bore diameter.
Bore ID Range:
.18-2.00 in. (30-51 mm). Adapters are customized to 1 bore ID within this range. See M-221CLS-B for medium bores or A-221LTA for larger bores. Requires 2 rings per ID.
Bore Diameter Variation Range:
Will accommodate ±.040 in. (±1 mm) bore diameter variance and still accurately self-center.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com