Hamar Laser’s T-220 Small-Bore, Self- Centering Target is designed specifically to measure the straightness of small bores, from .70 in, (18 mm) to 1.5 in, (38 mm). This small, lightweight, compact target self-centers to an accuracy of .0005 in. (0.013 mm) and has a sensor area of 4 x 4 mm.
- Small, short bores
- Tube sheet bores
- 3 ft. (1 mm) carbon fiber insertion pole with connector (can be folded to 1.5 ft.). Extra lengths of pole are available for bores up to 10 feet (3m) long.
- The target is customized for each bore, but can accommodate diameter changes of ± .010 in. (0.25 mm) without affecting the ability to self-center in the bore.
- 4 x 4 mm PSD (Position Sensing Detector) is concentric to bore ID to.0005 in. (0.013 mm).
- .00002 in. (0.0005 mm) resolution when used with the R-1307 Readout.
- .654 in. (16.6 mm) OD, with tungsten carbide, precision-ground measuring balls (feet) and a tapered end for easy insertion in bores.
- Accommodates bores from .70 in. (18 mm) to 1.5 in. (38mm).
- Can be used with the R-1307C or R-1307 2.4ZB target readouts. Use the A-910-2.4ZB Radio Receiver for a PC with the R-1307-2.4ZB for wireless data downloads to our Bore9 software.
- Spirit level orients the PSD sensor axes to the alignment axes of the bore.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com