Hamar Laser’s T-218 2-Axis “See-through” target is designed for multiple-target, bore centering applications. A small mirror directs the beam to the target cell that is 90 degrees to the centerline. The mirror can be flipped out of the way to allow the laser beam to pass through the target body without optical interference. The T-218T Turbine Target has an adapter flange for turbine alignment applications and works much the same as reference targets. The target fixture (A-502A) is swept into the center of the bore using the A-501(A) sweep unit, then the target is placed in the fixture and the reading is taken.
When used with the T-225L Large Bore Adapter, the T-218 can measure bores from 4.5 in. to 48 in. (114 -1219 mm).
- Bar feeders
- Cam/Crankshaft/Cylinder Bore Alignment/Inspection
- General alignment of large bores
- Lathe steady-rests
- Turbine bores
- 10×10 mm PSD (position sensing device). (Note: For a large-range see-through target, see the T-1220 datasheet).
- Used with Hamar Laser’s Bore Alignment Lasers, such as the L-700, L-705, L-706 and L-708.
- Compatible with the R-1307 Series of readouts (the R-1307C, R-1307-900, R-1307-2.4 and A-910- 2.4ZB).
- Can be used with the T-225L Large-Bore Flange Adapter, tooling sphere and turbine mounting fixtures.
- Compatible with the T-230 Target Stand.
± 3 mm: error is < 5%
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com