The T-212 4-Axis Target is a general-purpose target that provides both 2-axis centering and 2-axis angular (pitch and yaw) measurements. To switch from Center Mode to Angular Mode, a precision lens (1″ focal length) is inserted into the face of the target and the display values shown in the readout are converted to angular values expressed in inches/inch format (mm/mm).
The target is useful for lower-accuracy alignment of headstocks to tailstocks on lathes, measuring squareness on machining centers and aligning spindles in transfer lines. It can be used with the L-700, L-702, L-705, and L-741lasers. A .4998 in. (12.694 mm) diameter stud at the rear of the T-212 allows easy mounting and simplified fixture design.
- Rotary-dial machines
- Vertical and horizontal machining centers
- Lathe alignmentTransfer-line spindle alignment
- Boring-bar bearings
- Bar feeders
- Fast, easy 2-axis measurement of both center and angle with one setup.
- The 4998 in. (12.694 mm) diameter stud allows easy mounting and simplified fixture design.
- Can be used with the R-1307 2-Axis Readout and R-358 Computer Interfaces.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com