Hamar Laser’s T-1295 5-Axis Target is a multi-purpose target designed work with our L-702/L-702SP Spindle/Machine Tool Lasers. It also supports all our L-730-740 scanning lasers when used in Scanning Mode to measure axes & surfaces using the L-730/740 laser planes.
The T-1295 features a high measuring resolution of .00002 in. (0.0005 mm) for center (H&V) and .00008 in/ft. (0.007 mm/m) for angle (H&V). It also features a large PSD of 33×13 mm that gives an extremely large measuring range. It has a 0.5 in. (12.7 mm) mounting stud to insert into a spindle collet or chuck. The PSD sensor is centered to the mounting stud to .0003 in. (0.008 mm) or better.
The T-1295 features 2 angular lens options that offer up to .00004 in/ft (0.003 mm/m) angular resolution for measuring pitch and yaw axis errors.
The T-1295 communicates with a PC or PDA via Bluetooth with 100 ft. (30 m) of measuring range or a USB cable that also charges the target.
We also offer mounting accessories to use the T-1295 in many different applications. The accessories include: the T-242 Straightness Measuring Base, T-243 Flatness Measuring Base, L-702RA Right-Angle Spindle Mount.
- Flatness/straightness of surfaces.
- Spindle alignments (center and angular) on ID/OD grinders, lathes, rotary dial machines and turning centers.
- Straightness/flatness of linear axes or guideways on boring mills, gantries, lathes, machining centers, multiturn machines, VTLs
- High resolution: .00002 in. (0.0005 mm) for center and .00008 in/ft. (0.007 mm/m) for angle with standard lens
- Large 2-axis measuring sensor with 33×13 mm PSD.
- 2 angular lens measuring options: 3 in and 6 in focal length providing up to .00004 in/ft (0.003 mm/m) of angular measuring resolution.
- 0.5 in. (12.7 mm) mounting stud for inserting into spindle collets or chucks. The PSD sensor is centered to the mounting stud to .0005 in. (0.012 mm) or better. The measuring plane of the sensor is optically projected to the measurement stud for improved accuracy.
- Bluetooth Class 1 radio for up to 100 feet (30 m) wireless communication.
- Offers 3 measurement modes:
- Center Mode – 2-axis center measurement for use with the L-702SP’s through-beam.
- Angular Mode – 2-axis angular measurement for use with the L-702SP’s through-beam.
- Flatness (Scanning) Mode – single-axis flatness measurement for use with the L-702SP’s auto-rotating laser plane.
- The T-1295 Scanning Mode supports all our L-730/L-740 Scanning Lasers for measuring flatness/straightness using laser planes.
- Accelerometer rotation axis (6th axis) helps to orient the PSD sensor axes to the alignment axes of the spindle.
- Ambient background light correction for more accurate measurements.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com