For our standard 2 or 4-axis wired targets, the R-358 computer interface provides high resolution (.00001 in. or 0.00025 mm resolution) for downloading live target data into computers running Hamar’s software programs. It is compact , connects to the computer with an USB/RS-232 cable and is powered by a lithium ion battery for long battery life. It automatically turns on when the target starts taking measurements and turns off when disconnected from the computer. An AC adapter/charger is provided, and the unit features “charging” and “power” LED indicators.
- Spindle Alignment
- Turbine Alignment
- Bore and Extruder Alignment
- .00001 in. (0.25 micron) resolution
- Powered by AC adapter or lithium ion battery
- LED charging and power indicators
- Supports 2 dual-axis, 2 two-axis targets (with optional splitter cable) or one 4-axis target