M-124-LiPO is a rechargeable 9V battery pack that provides an alternate power source to our 9V A/C power supply. The rechargeable battery pack can be used to power most of our scanning and straight-line lasers. It features a mounting hook and powerful magnets to hold it on magnetic surfaces. It can power a laser for up to 22 hours.
- Injection molding machines
- Boring mills, floor mills, gantries, machining centers, VTLs
- Roll alignment
- Powers all L-730/L-740 Series Scanning Lasers and the L-705/L-706/L-708 straight-line lasers.
- 10,000 mAh of capacity with LED battery life indicator.
- Retractable hook to hang the M-124-LiPO unit on any surface, such as the L-106 Instrument Stand.
- Powerful magnets to secure the battery pack to any metal surface.
- Lasers can be used while the battery pack is plugged into the A/C charger.
- Laser Battery Life* with M-124-LiPO
- L-730/L-740: 24 hours
- L-732/L-742: 20 hours
- L-733/L-743: 16 hours
- L-705/L-706/L-708: 100 hours+
*Estimated times with continuous use and all laser planes turned on.
Operating: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
Output voltage: 12V and 9V
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com