Designed primarily for lower-accuracy flatness measurements, the L-730 Precision Leveling Laser has 1 horizontal, auto-rotating laser plane that is flat within 2 arc seconds (.00012 in./ft. or 0.01 mm/m) in a 360º sweep and 1 arc second in a 90º sweep. It also features 3-arc-second illuminated level vials.
The laser is mounted on an our upgraded coarse-fine adjustment base with coarse and fine pitch and roll adjustments, so that the laser plane can project the measurement reference out to 100 feet (30.5 m) in radius in all directions. The laser is completely self-contained and can operate on battery or AC power.
Measuring and aligning:
- The flatness and straightness of almost any horizontal surface up to 100 feet (30.5 m) (squares, frames, ways, flanges, circles, etc.)
- The flatness and straightness of horizontal surfaces
- The straightness of horizontally traversing axes of machine tools
- The parallelism of horizontal surfaces
- Checking machine tool guideway twist in horizontal axes, machine beds and parallelism between horizontal guideways
- Measuring surfaces up to 200 feet (61 meters) long with 1 setup
- One continuously rotating, horizontal laser plane with operational range of 100 feet (30.5 m) in radius
- High accuracy: laser plane flat to 2 arc seconds (.00012 in./ft. or 0.01 mm/m) in 180º sweep and 1 arc second (.00006 in/ft. or 0.005 mm/m) in 90º sweep
- Includes Pitch/Roll adjustment base with coarse and fine adjustments with a resolution of up to 0.17 arc sec (.001 in./100 ft. or 0.025 mm/30m)
- Standard illuminated levels accurate to 3 arc second (.00018 in/ft. or 0.015 mm/m)
- Optional L-740SP high-accuracy, split-prism level assembly increases accuracy to 1 arc second (.00006 in./ft. or 0.005 mm/m).
- Uses A-1519-2.4ZB Single-Axis, Wireless Targets – 1.2 in. (33 mm) PSD, .00002 in. (0.0005 mm) resolution
- Wireless targets provide real-time alignment data updating simultaneously
- Align and monitor multiple axes simultaneously using up to 99 targets at the same time
- Initial setup typically takes 10-15 minutes or less.
- Optional Windows Win7/8/10 Plane5 software for quickly recording and analyzing machine geometry data
- Battery or AC powered with 9V battery pack or 9V LiPo rechargeable battery pack
- Laser and targets fit into portable shipping case
Battery Pack: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
L-123 Base: 10 lbs (4.54 kg)
L-123 Base: Aluminum
.160 in. (4.06 mm) beam diameter
<1 arcsec: (.00006 in./ft. or 0.005 mm/m) in a 90° sweep
± .00015 in. (0.0038 mm) in a 90° sweep
Optional M-124-Lipo 10,000 mAh LiPo Rechargeable Battery Pack
Optional Replaceable 9V Battery Pack
Fine: 0.17 arc sec (.001 in./100 ft. or 0.025 mm/30m)
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com