The L-723 Triple Scan Laser is our most versatile and powerful machine-tool alignment laser. It has 3 rotating laser planes that are perpendicular to 1 arcsec and flat to 1/2 arc second in a 180º sweep and 1/4 arc second in a 90º sweep. The L-723 was specifically designed for 3-5-axis machining centers to measure and correct machine geometry. In most cases, all it takes is one setup to measure flatness, straightness, parallelism and squareness. Since the system provides live measurements, any errors that are found can be fixed with the same setup. The laser mounts on a machine or stable base so that the laser plane can project the measurement reference out to 100′ for each laser plane
- Machining Centers (HBM, VBM, VTL, VMC, HMC, Gantries, Surface Grinders, Spar Mills, etc)
- Aircraft Assembly
- Vertical Presses
- Injection Molding Machines
- Printing Presses (roll alignment)
- Paper Machines (roll alignment)
- Film Lines (roll alignment)
- Rubber (roll alignment)
- Steel (roll alignment)
- Textiles (roll alignment)
- Saw Mills
- Aerospace Floor Beam Alignment
- Aerospace Seat Track Alignment
- Transfer-Line Wing Bases
- Roll Forming
- Blown Film-Lines (roll alignment)
- 3 continuously rotating laser planes with operational range of 100′ in radius.
- Laser planes flat to 0.5 arcsec in 180º sweep and 0.25 arcsec in 90º sweep.
- Planes/beams are mutually square to 1 arcsec.
- Includes L-123 Pitch/Roll/Yaw base with coarse and fine adjustments and lighted levels.
- Levels accurate to 1 arcsec.
- Standard target: A-1519 Single-Axis Wireless Target with 1″ Measuring Range and .0001″ Resolution.
- Uses A-1520 Single-Axis Wireless Target with 1 Micron (.00004″) resolution for higher accuracy applications.
- Targets provide live data display
- Instant on with virtually no warmup
- Typical setup time 20 minutes or less
- Diode laser 2 times more stable than HeNe based laser systems
- Multiple mounting orientations
- System uses Windows 95/98-based software for quickly recording and analyzing machine geometry data
- Battery or AC powered
- Completely self-contained
- Laser and targets fit into a small, portable shipping case
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com