The L-720M was designed specifically to be used for both lathe-type alignments and machining center-type alignments. It is virtually the same as the L-720 except the laser can be removed from the base and inserted into a spindle chuck using a .500″ mounting stud. Like the L-720, it has a single, continuously rotating laser plane with a straight-line laser that is plumb to the plane. The laser-tilt base includes split-prism levels that are accurate to1 arc-second. The laser mounts on a machine or stable base so that the laser plane can project the reference out to 100′. The laser may also be mounted at a 90º angle, producing a vertical scan plane to measure column geometry.
- Turning Applications (Cylindrical, OD/ID Grinders, Lathes)
- Machining Centers (HBM, VBM, VTL, VMC, HMC, Gantries, Surface Grinders)
- Rotary Dial Machines
- Transfer Lines (spindle)
- Boring Bars
- Measures and corrects errors in both machine bed flatness and column squareness.
- Mounts in spindles for headstock-to-tailstock or
- Laser plane flat to 0.5 arcsec in 180º sweep and 0.25 arcsec in 90º sweep.
- Plumb beam plus standard continuously rotating laser are square to within 1 arcsec.
- Specialized base equipped with illuminated, split-prism levels accurate to 1 arcsec.
- Mounts on machine or stable base, such as the L-106, to project reference out to 100′ in radius.
- Mounts at 90º angle to produce vertical scan plane for measuring column straightness and flatness.
- Instant with virtually no warm up.
- Fast, simple set-up.
- Targets provide live data display.
- Laser and targets fit into portable carrying case.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com