The L-703 Bore & Spindle Laser is a small, battery-operated, diode laser that mounts either in our L-112 X-Y Laser Stand or in a collet or chuck of a spindle. It is used for bore alignment, cylinder straightness, spindle alignments and twin-barrel extruders.
The L-703 features X-Y angular adjustments with a resolution of .00001 in/ft (0.0008 mm/m) and a range of ±0.36° (±.075 in/ft or ± 6.26 mm/m). There is a 0.4995 (12.69 mm)mounting stud with the laser pre-aligned concentric to the stud to <.0005 in. (0.012 mm). It also feature a lithium-ion rechargeable battery with up to 14 hours of battery life. The AC charging adapter can also be used for continuous operation.
The L-703 can be used with any of our bore or spindle alignment targets, such as the A-221, A-510, A-512, T-212, T-261, T-271, T-1295, T-1296 and several more.
- Compressor bores
- Cylinder straightness
- Engine-block crankshaft bores
- Guideway straightness
- Gun barrel straightness for artillery and naval guns
- Helicopter tail-rotor bearing bores
- Lathe/turning center spindle alignments
- Stern-tube and shaft-bearing bores in ships
- Surface plates
- Twin-barrel extruder-to-gearbox alignment
- Lightweight, portable, LiOn battery-operated, compact, rugged design.
- High-resolution angular adjustments for quick alignment of laser beam to bore reference with resolution of .00001 in/ft (0.0008 mm/m) and a range of ± .0375 in./ft (± 3.13 mm/m).
- Long-range, high accuracy can be used up to 50 feet (15 m). A long-distance version is available as well.
- Can be used on many different applications.
- Laser is concentric to mounting stud to <.0005 in. (0.012 mm).
- Visible laser beam with collimated 3 mm beam.
- Virtually instantaneous warm-up.
- Up to 11 hours battery life continuous use.
- Easy fixturing for custom applications.
- Supports most HLI bore and spindle targets.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com