The L-700 is a Class II diode laser, designed primarily for alignment of spindles to sub spindles or tailstocks. The L-700 has 4 axes of adjustment to align the laser beam to be co-linear and concentric to the center of its mounting stud or the axis of rotation of a spindle in which it is mounted.
The L-700 is typically used in applications up to 30 ft (9.1 m), although the laser can be used out to 100 ft (30.5 m). Built-in levels on the top and bottom provide easy indexing when used to invert the laser while using Lathe9 Software to remove mounting errors for error correction readings.
Other features include a shutter to protect the optics and an LED to indicate when the beam is on. Power is provided to the laser by a standard 9-volt battery for up to 8 hours of operation. The unit comes with a .5 in. (12.7 mm) mounting stud that simplifies fixturing and can be removed to adapt the unit to custom fixtures or other alignment applications. It can be used with the L-111 Laser Stand for non-spindle.
- Headstock spindle alignment to sub spindles or tailstocks
- Transfer-line spindle alignment to master parts
- Rotary-dial machines
- Indexing large parts on boring mills
- Turning applications (cylindrical, OD/ID grinders, lathes)
- Twin-barrel extruders
- Mounts in the spindle to project its axis of rotation, allowing even the largest transfer-line machines to be aligned quickly and effortlessly
- Vertical and horizontal controls on the front for both angle and center for fine adjustment of laser to spindle axis of rotation
- T-261A 4-Axis Target provides live measurement data in 4 axes simultaneously (vertical and horizontal angle and center)
- Simple fixturing for mounting the laser and target
- Visible-light beam aids setup
- Runs for up to 8 hours on a standard, replaceable 9-volt battery
- Compact and rugged
Angular: .0001 in/ft (0.008 mm/m)
Angular: ± 0.25 degrees (± 4.2 mm/m)
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com