Newly designed, the L-112 Laser Stand is used to hold our new L-703 Laser for high-accuracy bore alignment applications where it is desirable or required to mount the laser outside the bores. It has coarse pitch (vertical) angular adjustment and coarse horizontal translation adjustment to center the laser beam to the target. The L-112 is used to buck-in the laser to two reference points. It works with the L-103 Optical Beam Translator, which optically centers the laser in the first reference bore. The L-112 can also be used with the L-700 Laser.
The L-112 comes with 2 mounting orientations: a) on horizontal surface, or b) on a vertical surface, such as a flange of a bore. It has 11.4 in. (290 mm) posts that with optional extensions to position the laser near the center of bores from 2 in. (51 mm) to 24 in. (610 mm) in diameter.
- Compressor bore concentricity
- Cylinder straightness
- Engine-block bore concentricity
- Extruder-barrel straightness
- Gun-barrel straightness
- Guideway straightness & flatness measurements
- Locomotive engine bore concentricity
- Marine diesel engine-bore concentricity
L-112 Laser Stand :
- 275 lb. (125 kg) holding-force magnetic base and 12 in. (304 mm) posts
- Two mounting orientations:
- Horizontal surfaces (shown)
- Vertical surfaces, such as bore or gearbox flanges
- Coarse pitch (vertical) angular adjustments with:
- A range of ±.61 in/ft (±51.0 mm/m) for Pitch (vertical)
- Resolution of ±.0006 in/ft (0.05 mm/m)
- Coarse vertical translation of ±4.27 in. (108 mm)
- Coarse horizontal angular adjustment by rotating the magnetic base.
- Coarse horizontal translation adjustment with:
- A range of ±.20 in. (±0.51 mm)
- Resolution of .0001 in. (0.0025 mm)
- Uses the L-103 Optical Beam Translator for high-resolution laser beam centering to bore centerline.
L-111 FM Support Fixture (not shown)
- Used to support and stiffen the L-112 for large-diameter (>30 in. or 755 mm) bores when mounting on the face/flange
- Includes 6 in. (152 mm) and 12 in. (305 mm) extension posts
- Can also be used to mount the laser on a gearbox flange
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com