Self-centering chuck fixture with a plate that holds the L-705 Laser. Chuck is calibrated at the factory so that the .7495 in. (19.037 mm) mounting hole is centered to the chuck’s self-centering jaws. Holds the L-705 in the gearbox counter bore to align the laser to the rotation axis.
For gearbox counter-bores from 1.34 to 4.53 in. (34 to 115 mm) in inside diameter.
- Single-barrel extruders
- Customized mounting plate for L-705/L-706 Lasers with centering adjustments to indicate it in to the counter bore ID
- Large, self-centering chuck with reversible feet for ID or OD gripping
- Quick installation of laser into extruder gearbox
- Rugged steel with hardened jaws
OD: 1.54 to 4.92 in. (39 to 125 mm)
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com