The A-517 Single-Axis Sweep Target is primarily used for measuring straightness and flatness with all Hamar Laser’s continuously rotating lasers to .0001″ (.0025 mm) tolerances. The target head is designed to mount on a magnetic stand, using three variable length extension rods. It has a micrometer to mechanically adjust the center of the target and can swivel on its base 360 degrees without varying the measurement by more than .0001″ (.0025 mm).
Flatness, levelness, straightness, squareness and parallelism of machine tools and roll alignments. For use with L-719, L-720, L-720M, L-722, L-723 lasers.
- Instantly generates flatness and straightness measurements to .0001″ (.0025 mm) tolerances.
- Incorporates a swivel mount that allows it to rotate ( .0001″ tolerance) to face the laser without having to move the magnetic base.
- The three extension rods included with the A-517 are 2.25″(57.2 mm), 4.0″ (100.1 mm) and 6.25″ (157.8 mm) in length. They can be combined to meet various elevation requirements up to 12.5″ (317.5 mm).
- The target incorporates a micrometer with 0.5″ (12.7 mm) of travel, used to make fine adjustments to the elevation or to verify target calibration.
- The magnetic stand has a “v-block” mounting surface that can be mounted on flat or cylindrical surfaces. A detachable bubble level is used to cross-level the unit on non-flat surfaces, like rolls. The level can be re-positioned on the base to match the target orientation.
- The A-517 is used primarily with the R-308 readouts and can be used with the R-355 Computer Interfaces (requires T-251 Target Preamp).
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com