The A-1700 is a roll-leveling accessory kit for our L-732/742 Dual Scan® Roll Alignment systems. It comes with a high-accuracy electronic level with .0002 in/ft. ((0.02 mm/m or 0.001°) resolution and transmits its data wirelessly to the R-1357-2.4ZB PDA to quickly level rolls. It has a mounting base designed to be used on rolls and also includes a safety strap to prevent the unit from falling off the roll. It can be used on rolls from 2 to 24 in. (51- 610 mm) in diameter with the standard strap and up to 48 in. (1.2 m) with an extended strap.
- Aluminum Mills
- Continuous Casting Machines
- Paper Mills
- Plastic Film Lines
- Printing Presses
- Steel Mills
- Textile Mills
- 2 axis electronic level with a resolution of .0002 in/ft (0.02 mm/m or 0.001°)
- It has a measuring range of +/- 2.0°.
- Comes with a Bluetooth radio to transmit the level data to a PDA for easy leveling of rolls. Download the Smart 2D PDA Android software to display the data on a handheld device.
- The level can be easily paired with our R-1357-2.4ZB PDA to show both the roll-leveling data and its parallelism data from the L-742 Dual Scan Roll Leveling Laser on the same PDA to speed up the roll adjustment phase of roll alignment.
- The A-1700 comes with a v-block type mounting base for rolls from 2 to 24 in. (51- 610 mm) in diameter and a safety strap to prevent the roll from falling off during the alignment. With an extended strap rolls up to 48 in. (1.2 m) can be leveled.
- Data updates in real time in 2 axes. Also features a single-axis mode to avoid confusion.
- Powered by 2 AA batteries plus a mini-USB port to run on A/C power with up to 12 hours of battery life.
- Offers an easy in-field calibration procedure to maintain accuracy.
From angles 0.5° to 2.0°: ±.0008 in/ft. (0.08 mm/m or 0.004°)
Bluetooth: up to 12 hours continuous use
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com