A shortened version of the A-1520-2.4XBE Single-Axis, Wireless Targets, the A-1520SH-2.4XBE has a separate target housing. This version does not have the 3-point measuring base for the PSD sensor but uses the standard swivel nut mount of our A-1519/1520 targets. The electronics are packed into a separate housing with a short 12 in. (305 mm) cable that connects them.
This target is used for tight spaces where the height of the standard A-1520-2.4XBE Target is too high. The A-1520SH-2.4XBE will fit into a space of 2.3 in. (58.4 mm) versus 8.7 in (221 mm) with the standard magnetic base.
The A-1520SH-2.4XBE Target the same resolution and accuracy as the standard A-1520-2.4XBE Target and uses the same Xbee® radio technology, allowing the use of up to 99 targets at the same time by using a robust, frequency-hopping radio technology. The data updates in real time and is sent either to a handheld PDA or a Windows®-based laptop or tablet.
- Machine tools with tight spaces.
- Cell phone glass making machines
- The A-1520SH-2.4XBE operates in both Single and Dual-Axis Modes (depending on the readout used) and use XBee® radio technology
- In Single-Axis Scanning Mode, the targets can be used with Hamar Laser’s continuously sweeping lasers (L-730/L-740 series) for measuring the flatness, straightness, squareness and parallelism of both machine tools and rolls.
- Several options are available to display the target data:
- The R-1357-2.4XBE Rugged PDA display
- The R-1307-2.4XBE Readout for 2-Targets
- R-1307W-2.4XBE Readout for 2-Targets
- R-1308 Single-Axis Readout
- A-910-2.4XBE Computer Interface for use on a laptop
- The A-1520SH has a resolution of .00001 in. (0.00025 mm) and a measuring range of ± .1 in. (± 2.5 mm)
- Operating range is 100 feet (30.5 mm) from the laser to target.
- Feature fully linearized, position-sensitive detectors with automatic background-light correction for extremely accurate readings. In the central part of the sensor area, the accuracy is ±.00006 in. (0.0015 mm)
- The A-1520SH package includes the target, a short, 3-point measuring base and a cable to connect the target to the electronics box.
- Completely automatic on/off operation with no switches, wires or connections. The target activates when the laser beam sweeps across the target cell and flashing target LEDs provide immediate “on/off target” status
- Powered by two internal lithium ion batteries for up to 11.5 hours of continuous use. Comes with AC adapter/charger, low battery and charging indicators.
- Communication working distance (PDA/PC Base Station to target) is 150 feet (45 m) maximum
CE: Complies with ETSI
IC ID: 1846A-XBEE3 (Canada)
RCM/R-NZ (Australia/New Zealand)
ANATEL 06329-18-01209 (Brazil)
TELEC [R] 210-119309 (Japan)
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com