Hamar Laser’s new A-1519 and A-1520 Type II Universal Wireless targets operate in both single and dual axis modes (depending on the readout used) and are available in frequencies of 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz.
In single axis scanning mode, the targets cans be used with Hamar Laser’s continuously sweeping lasers (L-730/L-740 series) for measuring the flatness, straightness, squareness and parallelism of both machine tools and rolls. Either the R-1310-900 PDA Readout (displaying simultaneous readings from up to four targets) or the new R-1307 Readout (displaying readings from up to two targets) may be used in single-axis mode.
When the targets operate in dual axis mode with the L-705 Bore Laser, the new R-1307 Universal Readout must be used.
The targets provide wireless radio communication with up to a 1 in. (25 mm) measuring range, an electronic “zero” function and an operating range of 100 feet (30.5 mm) from laser to target. The A-1519 has a resolution of .00002 in. (0.5 microns). For applications where greater accuracy is needed, such as surface plates, the A-1520 has a resolution of .00001 in. (0.25 microns).
The targets feature fully linearized, position-sensitive detectors with automatic background- light correction for extremely accurate readings.
Both the A-1519 and A-1520 can easily be converted to a height gage, as the center of the target has been set to a tightly-controlled dimension. Attach the 2.565 in. spacer to the base of the target and the exact dimension from laser pane to the measured surface can be obtained. Optional precision spacers are available in 1 in., 2 in., 3 lb and 6 in. sizes, all of which are accurate to .0003 in. (O.0075mm).
The A-1519 and A-1520 packages include the target, a magnetic base, a 2.565 in. precision spacer with spherical tip and three insert posts (6.25 in., 4 in. and 2 in. or 158.8mm 101.6mm and 50.8mm) for coarse height adjustment.
The targets require the R-1356-2.4ZB PDA Receiver and A-910-2.4ZB USB Computer Receiver to display target data in single-axis mode. Both radio transceivers have frequency hopping to minimize interference from other devices using the same or similar frequencies. Targets can change channels within their frequency range so two or more independent systems can be used in the same working area without interfering with each other.
Completely automatic on/off operation with no switches, wires or connections. The target activates when the laser beam sweeps across the target cell and flashing target indicators provide immediate “off target” status.
Powered by two internal lithium ion batteries for long life and usage. Comes with AC adapter/charger, low battery and charging indicators. Targets can also be charged with the optional A-1519CS-4 Charging Station that charges up to 4 targets simultaneously.
Communication working distance (PDA/PC Base Station to target) is 300 feet (91 m) maximum.
- Flatness, levelness, straightness, squareness and parallelism of machine tools
- Roll alignment
- Surface plates
- Wireless infrared communication with a range of up to 300 feet (91 meters) with direct line of sight
- The A-1519 has a resolution of .00002 in. (0.0005 mm), and the A-1520 has a resolution of0.00001 in.(0.00025 mm)
- The A-1519 is linearized to within: .00015 in. (0.0035 mm). The A-1520 is linearized to within0.00006 in. (0.0015 mm)
- A-1519 has a 1 in. (24 mm) measuring range. The A-1520 has a 0.2 in. measuring range (5 mm)
- Automatic background-light correction for added accuracy
- Can easily be converted to a height gage by attaching optional precision spacers
- Automatic on/off operation with no switches, wires or connections
- Flashing target indicators provide immediate “off-target” status
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and comes with AC adapter/charger
- Low battery and charging indicators show when charging is complete
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com