L-740 Ultra-Precision Leveling/Flatness Laser System
The L-740 Ultra-Precision Leveling/Flatness Alignment System offers a much faster and much more accurate and repeatable way to check the flatness of split joints. The L-740 features:
- A automatically rotating laser plane, with an accuracy 0.00003 in/ft (0.0025 mm/m), for fast, high-precision flatness checks.
- High resolution A-1519-2.4ZB Targets with an operating range up to 100 ft (30.5 m) in radius and a resolution of .00002 in. (0.0005 mm) providing greater repeatability and accuracy than traditional methods.
- Wireless communication with a range of up to 150 ft. (45 m).
- Multiple targets can be used with the L-740, easing set-up and speeding up data taking by up to 50% versus transits/theodolites.
- 75% less training and easier to learn than optical methods.
- L-740 requires only 1 operator, even on the largest jobs, minimizing the manpower required for alignment.
- High-accuracy level vials, accurate up to .00006 in/ft (0.005 mm/m), ensure the laser unit is perfectly leveled for error-free measurement.
- Powerful Windows-based software records and analyzes data, and can run on any Windows tablet or laptop.