L-730 Leveling Laser
L-732 Dual Scan® Laser Alignment System
The product of more than 50 years of alignment experience, Hamar Laser offers 2 solutions for aligning an injection molding machine:
- L-730 Leveling Laser – a single, auto-rotating laser plane system used on smaller injection molding machines to measure platen parallelism. Can also be used for leveling.
- L-732 Dual Scan® Laser Alignment System – for large injection machines, the L-732 utilizes 2 auto-rotating lasers planes to offer guideway flatness/leveling, straightness and twist measurements, plus platen parallelism and squareness of the fixed platen to the guideways.
These systems offer many benefits, such as :
- Measure platen flatness, guideway straightness, twist & squareness to fixed platen, and platen parallelism data quickly and easily with high accuracy.
- Using laser planes reduces the number of setups and combined with real-time measurement data, alignment times are cut by up to 70%.
- Very simple to use and easy to set up with minimal training needed.
- With a range of 100 ft (30.5 m) in radius, even the largest injection molding machines can be easily measured.
- Laser planes have a flatness accuracy of 2.0 arc seconds (.00012 in/ft or 0.01 mm/m).
- Uses A-1519-2.4ZB Wireless Target with .00002 resolution (0.0005 mm).
- Wireless data transmission to R-1357-2.4ZB PDA that can display data values for up to 5 targets simultaneously.