L-732 Precision Dual Scan® Laser Roll Alignment System
The L-732 Precision Dual Scan® Laser Roll Alignment System offers a much easier, more precise, and quicker way to align blown-film lines and features:
- 2 continuously rotating laser planes with operating range of 100 ft. (30 m) in radius, 200 ft. overall.
- Roll parallelism accuracy of .00018 in/ft (0.015 mm/m).
- Wireless A-1519-2.4ZB targets with wireless range up to 150 ft (45 m) and a resolution of 0.00002 in. (0.0005 mm) allow for easy set-up and positioning, speeding the process of roll alignment.
- Requires only 1 tech to operate the laser, freeing up maintenance staff to work on other problems.
- Features high-accuracy level vials, accurate up to .00018 in/ft (0.015 mm/m).
- R-1356-2.4ZB PDA handheld readout can receive data from 5 targets simultaneously, allowing real-time monitoring of laser setup, eliminating costly “do overs”.