L-740 Ultra-Precision Leveling Laser System
There is not a better or faster tool for measuring flatness and levelness than Hamar Laser’s L-740 Ultra-Precision Laser Alignment System:
- A continuously rotating laser plane significantly speeds up the measuring process, allowing alignment to be done up to 70% faster than traditional methods.
- Flatness measuring capability up to .000015 in/ft. (0.001 mm/m) provides the ultimate in accuracy to align machines within today’s ever tightening tolerances.
- Wireless A-1519-2.4ZB targets with .00002 in. (0.0005 mm) resolution, ±.55 in. (±14 mm) measuring range and a wireless range up to 150 ft. (45 m) allow for easy set-up.
- Two methods to check flatness:
- Use our built-in 2 arc second level vials (or 1 arc second split-prism option) to level the laser and check the surface for flatness relative to a level earth plane.
- Align the laser plane to 3 reference points on the surface and check the rest of the surface for deviation from the reference datum plane.
- Data sent wirelessly to rugged PDA or Windows PC.
- Use multiple targets simultaneously on large machines or surfaces to further speed up the alignment process.
- Real-time alignment data speeds alignment by updating as the machine is adjusted, allowing you to know exactly when your machine comes back into alignment.
- Windows-based Plane5 software analyzes data and can run on any Windows tablet or laptop.
- For lower accuracy applications, please see our L-730 Precision Leveling Laser with a laser plane flatness of .00012 in/ft. (0.01 mm/m).