L-740 Ultra-Precision Leveling Laser Alignment System
Over 50 years of alignment experience went into the design of the L-740 Ultra-Precision Leveling Laser Alignment System, featuring an automatically rotating laser plane with a long operating range and the highest accuracy in the industry for fast and easy alignment data taking:
- Combining a continuously sweeping laser plane with large measuring-range sensors and wireless communication helps the L-740 to take bearing flatness data in record time.
- Precision laser planes have a flatness measuring capability of 0.5 arc second (.00003 in/ft or 0.0025 mm/m).
- Two methods to check flatness:
- Use our built-in 2 arc second level vials (or 1 arc second split-prism option) to level the laser and check the surface for flatness relative to a level earth plane.
- Use 3 reference points on the surface and check the rest of the surface for deviation from the reference datum plane.
- PDA or PC data displays can show multiple target sensors at the same time
- Allows multiple points to be checked for flatness at the same time
- Speeds up alignment checks and reducing costs.
- If realignment is needed, real-time data automatically updates the flatness data as adjustments are made.
- Wireless targets can be used up to 150 ft (46 m) from the laser. Powerful Windows-based Plane5 Flatness Software makes collecting and analyzing bearing flatness data fast and easy.