L-700 Spindle Laser Alignment System
Many years of transfer-line spindle alignment experience, plus many design improvements, went into the design of the L-700 Spindle Laser Alignment System that makes checking and adjusting the alignment of rotary-dial machines much easier and faster:
- Extremely simple set up; aligns spindles up to 70% faster than conventional methods or interferometers.
- Quickly checks the entire length of travel of the spindle head for straightness, squareness to the part holder and parallelism to the ways.
- Our T-261 Simultaneous 4-Axis Target checks vertical and horizontal center and angular readings and provides live alignment data, so alignment errors can be fixed easily and quickly without changing the setup.
- V & H Center resolution of .00001 in. (0.00025 mm) and V & H Angular resolution of .00001 in/ft (0.001 mm/m).
- Powerful Windows-based Spindle8 Software features large color display of misalignment information and even calculates shim values.