L-743 Ultra-Precision Triple Scan® Laser Alignment System
The product of more than 50 years of machine-tool alignment experience, Hamar Laser’s L-743 Ultra-Precision Triple Scan® Laser Alignment System is the ideal tool to quickly and accurately check and correct the alignment of presses:
- Combining 3 automatically rotating laser planes and the highest accuracy in the industry, this powerful tool not only finds but also fixes geometry problems up to 70% faster than conventional methods.
- Extremely simple to use and easy to set up, the L-743 typically can measure an entire press’s alignment with just 2 setups.
- Easily checks the flatness of platens and the parallelism between them.
- Also easily measures the squareness (perpendicularity) of the guideways (gibs) to the platens and parallelism to each other.
- When the alignment is out of spec, the alignment values update in real time as the press is being adjusted without requiring another laser setup – a big time saver!
- Laser planes have a flatness accuracy of up to .00003 in/ft (0.0025 mm/m) , and squareness accuracy of up to .00006 in/ft (0.005 mm/m).
- Wireless measuring targets (sensors) have a resolution of up to .00001 in. (0.25 micron) and a measuring range of up to ± .55 in. (±14 mm). Accuracy is up to ±.00004 in. (±0.001 mm).
- Powerful Windows—based software, combined with advanced computer interfaces, makes collecting and analyzing alignment data faster and easier.