Our more than 50 years of alignment experience went into the design of the L-732 Precision Dual Scan® Laser Alignment System featuring two automatically rotating laser planes and high resolution targets for quickly and precisely aligning laser cutting machines and water-jet machines, as well as virtually all roll machinery and other similar applications with lower accuracy requirements.
- Uses patented technology to not only measure but also fix alignment problems in a fraction of the time needed with conventional methods.
- Features 2 automatically rotating laser planes, each with an operating range of 100 ft (30.5 m) in radius.
- Factory-configured with either 2 vertical laser planes (for roll alignment) or 1 horizontal and 1 vertical plane (for measuring flatness, straightness and squareness of surfaces and lower-accuracy machine axes).
- Precise laser planes have a flatness of 2 arc seconds (.00012 in/ft or 0.01 mm/m) in a 180°/360° sweep and 1 arc second (.00006 in/ft or 0.005 mm/m) in a 90º sweep.
- Laser planes are mutually square with an accuracy of up to 2 arc seconds (.00012 in/ft or 0.01mm/m).
- High-resolution wireless targets with a range of up to 100 ft (30.5 m) provide real-time alignment data, so errors can be fixed without changing the setup.
- Powerful Windows-based Plane5 Software, combined with advanced wireless interfaces, makes collecting and analyzing alignment data fast and easy.