L-732 Precision Dual Scan® Laser Alignment System
More than 50 years of alignment experience went into the design of the L-732 Precision Dual Scan® Laser Alignment System featuring 2 automatically rotating laser planes and high-resolution targets for quickly and precisely aligning the axes of machine tools. The L-732 features:
- Patented technology to not only measure but also fix alignment problems up to 70% faster than conventional methods.
- Factory-configured with either 1 horizontal and 1 vertical plane or with 2 vertical laser planes for measuring flatness, straightness, parallelism and squareness of surfaces and lower-accuracy machine axes.
- Precise laser planes have a flatness/straightness/leveling accuracy of .00012 in/ft. (0.01 mm/m).
- Laser planes are mutually square with an accuracy of up to .00012 in/ft. (0.01 mm/m).
- Measurement targets have .00002 in. (0.0005 mm) resolution and ±/.55 in. (±14 mm) measurement range.
- Features 2 automatically rotating laser planes, each with an operating range of 100 ft (30.5 m) in radius, 200 ft. overall.
- Target data update in real-time, so errors can be fixed without changing the setup.
- Wireless communication with a range of up to 150 ft. (45 m).
- Powerful Windows-based Plane5 Software, combined with advanced wireless interfaces, makes collecting and analyzing alignment data fast and easy