L-732 Precision Dual Scan® Laser Alignment System
Our more than 50 years of alignment experience went into the design of the L-732 Precision Dual Scan® Laser Alignment System featuring 2 automatically rotating laser planes and high-resolution targets for quickly and precisely aligning the axes of machine tools. The L-732 features:
- Patented technology to not only measure but also fix alignment problems up to 70% fasters than conventional methods.
- Features 2 automatically rotating laser planes, each with an operating range of 100 ft (30.5 m) in radius.
- Factory-configured with either 1 horizontal and 1 vertical plane (for measuring flatness, straightness and squareness of surfaces and lower-accuracy machine axes) or with 2 vertical laser planes.
- Precise laser planes have a flatness/straightness/leveling accuracy of 2 arc seconds (.00012 in/ft or 0.01 mm/m) and in some applications 1 arc second.
- Laser planes are mutually square with an accuracy of up to 2 arc seconds (.00012 in/ft or 0.01mm/m).
- Wireless targets with .00002 in. (0.0005 mm) resolution and a communication range of up to 150 ft (45 m).
- Targets update in real-time, so errors can be fixed without changing the setup.
- Powerful Windows-based Plane5 Software, combined with advanced wireless interfaces, makes collecting and analyzing alignment data fast and easy