More than 50 years of alignment experience went into the design of the L-733 Precision Triple Scan® Laser Alignment System featuring 3 automatically rotating laser planes and high-resolution targets for quickly measuring and fixing the alignment errors of large fabrication. The L-733 features:
- Patented technology to not only measure but also fix alignment problems up to 70% faster than conventional methods.
- Measures multiple axes of large parts at the same time for leveling, flatness, straightness and squareness.
- Parallelism checks any additional axes to the main axis usually with the same setup.
- Laser planes have a flatness/straightness/leveling accuracy of .00012 in/ft. (0.01 mm/m). See our L-743 Triple Scan® for 4x higher accuracy.
- For measuring squareness, the laser planes are mutually perpendicular with an accuracy of up to .00012 in/ft. (0.01 mm/m).
- Features 3 automatically rotating laser planes, each with an operating range of 100 ft. (30.5 m) in radius.
- Wireless targets with .00002 in. (0.0005 mm) resolution and a communication range of up to 150 ft. (45 m).
- Target data updates in real-time, so errors can be fixed without changing the setup.
- Powerful Windows-based Plane5 Software, combined with advanced wireless interfaces, makes collecting and analyzing alignment data fast and easy.