L-730 Precision Leveling Laser System
Our more than 50 years of alignment experience went into the design of the L-730 Precision Leveling Laser System featuring:
- An automatically rotating laser plane with a range of up to 100 ft (30.5 m) in radius.
- Capabilities include: leveling, flatness, straightness, and parallelism measurements for almost any horizontal or vertical surface.
- A flatness accuracy of 2 arc seconds (.00012 in/ft or 0.01 mm/m) and in some applications 1 arc second.
- 2 built-in level vials that are accurate to 2 arc seconds (.00018 in/ft or 0.015 mm/m).
- Measurement targets with a resolution of .00002 in. (0.0005 mm).
- Real-time alignment data, so errors can be fixed without changing the setup.
- Wireless communication with a communication range of up to 150 ft. (45 m).
- Powerful Windows-based Plane5 Software makes collecting and analyzing alignment data fast and easy.
- Easy-to-use design significantly reduces training time versus conventional methods.