L-730 Precision Leveling Laser System
More than 50 years of alignment experience went into the design of the L-730 Precision Leveling Laser System featuring:
- Up to 70% faster than optics or machinist levels.
- A flatness/leveling accuracy of .00012 in/ft (0.01 mm/m). Use the L-740 Ultra-Precision Leveling Laser for 4x higher accuracy.
- Built-in level vials accurate to .00018 in/ft (0.015 mm/m).
- Measurement targets with a resolution of .00002 in. (0.0005 mm) and large measuring range of ±.55 in. (±14 mm).
- Auto-rotating laser plane with a range of up to 100 ft. (30.5 m) in radius, 200 feet overall.
- Capabilities include: leveling, flatness, straightness, and parallelism checks for almost any horizontal or vertical surface.
- Real-time alignment data, so flatness/leveling errors can be fixed without changing the setup.
- Use multiple targets simultaneously to further speed up alignments.
- Wireless communication with a range of up to 150 ft. (45 m).
- Powerful Windows-based Plane5 Software makes collecting and analyzing alignment data fast and easy.
- Easy-to-use design significantly reduces training time versus conventional methods.