L-706 Self-Centering Bore Alignment System
Our 50 years of alignment experience went into the design of the L-706 Self-Centering Bore Alignment System that makes checking the straightness of cylinders much easier and much faster:
- Self-centering targets that require only 1 measurement per bore for bore diameters from 1.18 to 40 in. (30 to 1,000 mm).
- Designed to work with long insertion poles to easily position bore measuring targets deep inside bores up to 20 ft (6.1 m).
- For cylinders longer than 20 ft (6.1 m), we offer a unique method using roller bearings for the measuring feet to easily slide the target into the bore.
- Measurement resolution of .00002 in. (0.0005 mm) and accuracy to +/-.0001 in. in 10 ft (+/-0.0025 mm in 3 m).
- Set up in as little as 15 minutes; bore alignment data can often be recorded and analyzed in 30 minutes or less.
- Uses simple X-Y readouts that do not require software, making it the easiest system on the market to learn and use.
- Optional Windows-based Bore9 Software for recording data, analyzing data and producing reports.