L-700 Spindle Laser Alignment System
Many years of transfer-line spindle alignment experience, plus many design improvements, went into the design of the L-700 Spindle Laser Alignment System that makes checking and adjusting the alignment of rotary-dial machines much easier and faster:
- Extremely simple set up; aligns spindles up to 70% faster than conventional methods or interferometers.
- Quickly checks the entire length of travel of the spindle head for straightness, squareness to the part holder and parallelism to the ways.
- Our simultaneous 4-axis target checks vertical and horizontal center and angular readings and provides live alignment data, so alignment errors can be fixed easily and quickly without changing the setup.
- V & H Center resolution of .00001 in. (0.00025 mm) and V & H Angular resolution of .00001 in/ft (0.001 mm/m).
- Powerful Windows-based software features large color display of misalignment information and even calculates shim values.
- High resolution and special software combine to produce alignments of potentially less than .0001 in. (0.0025 mm) under good environmental conditions.