L-743 Ultra-Precision Triple Scan® Laser Alignment System
The product of more than 50 years of machine-tool alignment experience, Hamar Laser’s L-743 Ultra-Precision Triple Scan® Laser Alignment System is the ideal tool to quickly and accurately calibrate the geometry of machining centers, boring mills, gantries, floor mills, surface grinders and VTL’s. The L-743 features:
- 3 automatically rotating laser planes with the highest accuracy in the industry that minimizes setups and speeds up alignments up to 70% faster than conventional methods.
- Extremely simple to use and easy to set up, the L-743 can usually measure the machine’s 3 main axes at the same time, eliminating the “stack-up” errors that result from using multiple alignment instruments and setups.
- Measures flatness and straightness of each axis plus the squareness between them.
- Easily measures rotary axes for parallelism or squareness to the main axes.
- Pitch, roll and yaw angularity can also be checked.
- Real-time data means the alignment of the rails and columns can be watched as they are adjusted – a big time saver!
- With an operating range of 100 ft (30.5 m) in radius, even the largest machines can be measured easily for squareness.
- Laser planes have a flatness of .00003 in/ft (0.0025 mm/m), and are mutually square up to .00006 in/ft (0.005 mm/m).
- Wireless measuring targets (sensors) resolution of up to .00001 in. (0.25 micron) and a measuring range of up to ±.55 in. (± 14 mm). Accuracy is up to ±.00004 in. (±0.001 mm).
- Multiple targets can be used simultaneously to further speed up alignments.
- Powerful Windows-based software, combined with advanced computer interfaces, makes collecting and analyzing alignment data faster and easier.