Over 50 years of alignment experience went into the design of the L-703B Self-Centering Bore Alignment System that makes checking concentricity and straightness of engine-block bores easier and faster:
- Easy-to-use, patented self-centering targets that only require 1 measurement per bore — no 0° and 180° measurements!
- Up to 75% faster than competitor’s lasers!
- Set up in as little as 15 minutes; bore alignment data can often be analyzed in 30 minutes or less.
- Our self-centering targets can easily measure bores with diameters from 1.18 to 40 in. (30 to 1,000 mm).
- Bore alignment/concentricity accuracy down to .0002 in. (0.005 mm) in 10 feet (3 m).
- Simple X-Y readouts require very little training, making it the easiest system on the market to learn and use.
- Optional Windows-based Bore9 Software records data, analyzes the results and produces reports.