L-740 Ultra Precision Leveling Laser Alignment System
More than 50 years of alignment experience went into the design of the L-740 Ultra Precision Leveling Laser Alignment System, featuring an automatically rotating laser plane with a long operating range and the highest accuracy in the industry.
- Up to 70% faster than optics or other traditional leveling methods.
- Precision laser planes have an accuracy of .00003 in/ft (0.0025 mm/m) and a range of 100 ft. (30 m)in radius.
- Two methods to check flatness:
- Use our built-in 2 arc second level vials (or 1 arc second split prism vials) to level the laser and check the surface for flatness relative to a level earth plane.
- Use 3 reference points on the surface and check the rest of the surface for deviation from the reference datum plane.
- Using multiple targets allows multiple points to be leveled at the same time, really speeding up alignment checks and reducing costs.
- Real-time data automatically updates the level/flatness data as adjustments are made to leveling bolts.
- The L-740 is ideal for large fixtures, aircraft assembly areas or large machine beds, and allows for the use of multiple work crews.
- Wireless targets eliminate cumbersome cabling and can be used up to 150 ft (46 m) from the laser.
- Powerful Windows-based alignment software displays up to 15 sensors simultaneously and makes collecting and analyzing alignment data fast and easy.