L-733 Precision Triple Scan® Laser Alignment System
Our more than 50 years of alignment experience went into the design of the L-733 Precision Triple Scan® Laser Alignment System featuring three automatically rotating laser planes with plenty of accuracy to meet today’s ever-tightening tolerances:
- Easily makes 2 seat tracks up to 200 ft long both straight and parallel in a fraction of the time and with less manpower than conventional methods.
- Can be set up to any 2 of the aircraft’s 3 main reference criteria simultaneously, making it possible to work in all 3 laser planes at the same time.
- 3 automatically rotating laser planes, each with an operating range of 100 ft (30.5 m) in radius.
- Precise laser planes have a flatness of 2 arc seconds (.00012 in/ft or 0.01 mm/m) in a 180°/360° sweep and 1 arc second (.00006 in/ft or 0.005 mm/m) in a 90º sweep. All 3 planes are mutually perpendicular to 2 arc seconds.
- Wireless targets eliminate cumbersome cabling and can be used up to 150 ft (45 m) from the laser.
- Powerful Windows-based alignment software makes collecting and analyzing alignment data fast and easy.