L-743 Ultra-Precision Triple Scan® Laser Alignment System
More than 50 years of alignment experience went into the design of the L-743 Ultra-Precision Triple Scan® Laser Alignment System featuring 3 automatically rotating laser planes and the highest accuracy in the industry to meet today’s ever-tightening tolerances:
- Quickly and accurately checks the geometry of machining centers and offers real-time alignment data to fix the errors while measuring them, all in a fraction of the time needed with conventional methods.
- With 3 automatically rotating laser planes, each with an operating range of 100 ft (30.5 m) in radius, machines up to 200 ft (61 m) can be checked for flatness, straightness and squareness, usually with 1 or, at most, 2 setups.
- Ultra-precise laser planes have an accuracy of .00003 in/ft. (0.0025 mm/m) in a 180°/360° sweep and .000015 in/ft. (0.001 mm/m) in a 90° sweep.
- Measurement resolution of .00002 in. (0.5 micron) with a measurement range of ±.55 in. (±14 mm).
- Wireless communication up to 150 ft (45 m) from the laser helps to speed setup and data taking.
- Up to 70% faster than conventional methods.
- Use multiple measuring targets at the same time to further speed up the alignment process.
- Powerful Windows-based alignment software makes collecting and analyzing alignment data fast and easy.