More than 50 years of alignment experience went into the design of the L-733 Precision Triple Scan® Laser Alignment System featuring 3 automatically rotating laser planes with plenty of accuracy to meet today’s ever-tightening tolerances:
- Patented Triple Scan® technology not only measures but also fixes alignment problems in a fraction of the time needed with conventional methods.
- Can be aligned to any 2 of the aircraft’s 3 main reference datums simultaneously, making it possible to work in all 3 orthogonal laser planes at the same time.
- 3 automatically rotating laser planes, each with an operating range of 100 ft. (30.5 m) in radius.
- Flatness-measuring accuracy of up to .00012 in/ft (0.01 mm/m) in a 180°/360° sweep and .00006 in/ft (0.005 mm/m) in a 90º sweep.
- Squareness-measuring accuracy of up to .00012 in/ft (0.01 mm/m).
- Measurement resolution of .00002 in. (0.0005 mm) and an accuracy of ±.0001 in. (±0/0038 mm).
- Wireless targets have a range up to 150 ft (45 m) from the laser.
- Powerful Windows-based alignment software makes collecting and analyzing alignment data fast and easy.