R-1307 Digital Readouts
Hamar Laser’s new R-1307 series of 2-axis target readouts is available in three configurations, designed to fit the specific needs of our users.
1. The R-1307C (replaces the R-307 Readout) supports 2-axis cabled targets (4x4 mm, 10x10 mm and 20x20 mm PSD’s).
2. The R-1307W-2.4ZB supports our single axis wireless scanning targets.
3. The R-1307-2.4ZB supports both cabled targets and wireless capabilities with the added capability to wirelessly send cabled-target from one R-1307 to another.
All 3 readouts come with rugged aluminum case and user adjustable features, such as zeroing, data averaging, inches/mm units, number of digits, and many more. The readouts are powered with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for long battery life.
- Readouts support all of HLI’s 2 axis cabled targets, 4 axis cabled targets (requires 2 readouts) and wireless single-axis scan targets.
- Readouts support both blinking and continuous laser modes, now available on the L-705, L-706 and L-708 Lasers.
- The R-1307 and R-1307W can be configured to display data from one wireless target in dual-axis (fixed beam) mode or two wireless targets in single-axis (scanning) mode.
- The R-1307 and R-1307W may be used as either the Master Readout or as secondary readouts to display data from a second R-1307 or R-1307W.
- Radio frequency for the R-1307 and R-1307W is available in either 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz Xbee®, or 2.4 GHz, ISM band.
- The R-1307 and R-1307C support 4x4 mm, 10x10 mm and 20x20 mm PSD’s.
- User-selectable measurement averaging (2 to 64 samples) for difficult atmospheric conditions.
- Electronic zeroing of target readings.
- The R-1307C/R-1307 can store up to 9 2-axis target calibration factors.
- Easy-to-use front control panel allows quick setting changes and clearly displays target readings.
- LED numeric display of .0001 inches or 0.001 mm.
- Powered by a 2500 mAh Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery for 7-22 hours of continuous use (depending on model, radio type and display brightness setting).
- Light weight (1.2 lb. / .55 Kg) with rugged aluminum housing.
See datasheet for specsView Datasheet [PDF]